BMW 320i Touch Up Paint
Find Touch Up Paint for BMW 320i
PaintScratch sells BMW 320i touch up paint for the years listed in the table. Click your BMW 320i year to see available touch up paint colors.
We guarantee BMW 320i touch up paint will match the original factory color chip on BMW 's manufactured after 1996.
Touch Up Paint for BMW 320i
Order BMW 320i paint pens, brush cap bottles, and spray cans from our secure online store. For small 320i scratches, the paint pen works well. For slightly larger BMW 320i scratches and chips, a brush bottle is best. For larger paint repairs, a BMW 320i spray paint can will deliver best results.
Helpful Resources for Your BMW 320i Paint Repair
- Touch Up Paint Videos - Watch and learn how to apply touch up paint to your BMW 320i.
- How To Apply Touch Up Paint - Detailed instructions for using automotive paint on your BMW 320i.
Find Your 320i Color & Paint Code
BMW codes are hidden somewhere on the car and finding them can be quite difficult. Why did BMW make this so hard? BMW color codes can be on the firewall, on the radiator support,
on the door jamb, in the trunk. You name it, BMW tried to put a color
plate there. So patience is the key. When you select your vehicle year, make and
model, take a look at the diagram we have under Finding Your Color
Code as the location varies by year.
Location of BMW Paint Code on a Color ID Tag:
For the color ID tag above, the color code is 300. The typical BMW color code format is three numbers like 300. Following the color code is typically a forward slash, and then other digits which are not part of your color code.
In the example above, the color code 300 corresponds to:
Alpine White III Clearcoat
Same BMW Color Code, Different Name
BMW, like all manufacturers, uses the exact same color across many models and then will have a different color name for each model. It's the same paint! This is why the color code is so important to order the correct paint.
For example, 300, above we call Alpine White III Clearcoat. It could also be called White Clearcoat, Premium White Clearcoat, etc. depending on what the marketing department decided to call it.
BMW Touch Up Paint Tips, Suggestions and Tricks
Please read through the following list of BMW touch up paint tips for best car scratch repair results.
- Do not try to use the paint pen on areas larger than a pencil eraser. Larger areas must be sprayed.
- Paint can easily leak out of the paint pen if you do not use it correctly!
- Do not try to brush areas larger than a dime. Larger areas must be sprayed.
- The pints, quarts and gallons of basecoat, midcoat, clear and primer are ready to spray and do not require thinning.
- If you get paint on your skin, remove with paint thinner and wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- When spraying, always test for paint compatibility. Paint an inconspicuous part of the vehicle, let dry and see if there is any reaction.
- Do not spray our paint over enamel paint that is less than two years old.
- Do not spray primer, paint or clearcoat in direct sunlight!
- Use an approved automotive paint respirator and WEAR safety goggles and gloves when handling automotive paint to protect your eyes and skin!! Please read the information below for best results.
- First time? Did you know you can completely remove any new paint with automotive lacquer thinner and start over without damaging the original finish?
- Make sure you use SEM Adhesion Promoter if you are spraying a non-metal surface. Failure to do so will result in the paint peeling off within a few months!