PaintScratch Touch Up Paint  ›  What to Order  ›  Not sure what to order with this kind of scratch
Topic Started by:
Printable Version

Posted by: gemmy Posted on: September 1st, 2006, 2:08am


I scratched my car yesterday, one place is on the front door, the other is on the mirror. I don't know should I order the pen or brush for this and what else do I need to order to fix this. I am a totally newbie in fixing these please help.

Thanks in advance.

The image is kind of big, sorry

Posted by: admin Posted on: September 1st, 2006, 5:14pm
Reply: 1

If your paint damage is larger than the tip of a pencil eraser, it should be repaired with a spray can. The paint pens do not work well on larger areas. Also, you can use the pen on key scratches. It is also useful for tricoat  finishes. The paint pen will fill a couple hundred small chips. Again, do not try to repair areas larger than a pencil eraser with the paint pen!

Please see:

» Print page generated: May 22nd, 2018, 4:19am «
Powered by e-blah Platinum 5 � 2001-2004