PaintScratch Touch Up Paint  ›  Scratches and Chips  ›  Paint Chip
Topic Started by:
Printable Version

Posted by: winpooh85 Posted on: October 13th, 2005, 4:53am

Hey everyone,

        I have two spots paint chip on my car (the place is on the door). The size is about a dime. So, which kind of touch-up paint I should buy.(pen, brush on or spray) Will it work with the touch up paint pen. I want to know how wide or how big is the touch up paint pen head size. (is it like a regular pen or pencil head size).


Posted by: admin Posted on: October 30th, 2005, 12:15am
Reply: 1

Please use the link at as it contains information on what to order for key scratches, rubberized bumpers, clearcoat problems, application notes, etc. After reading this information, let me know if you have additional questions.

» Print page generated: May 24th, 2018, 8:20am «
Powered by e-blah Platinum 5 � 2001-2004