PaintScratch Touch Up Paint  ›  Scratches and Chips  ›  Ding/Blister/Bubble
Topic Started by:
Printable Version

Posted by: usefulidiot127 Posted on: April 11th, 2005, 1:45am

Ever since I have had my car which I bought used there has been a blister type bubble thign bulging ******d from the paint on the roof of the car. Its pretty tiny and it took me a long time to notice. I don't really mind the blister type thing itself that much since you would never notice it without looking specifically at it. I am just worried that it could cause problems with rust or something down the line. My mechanic covered it up with some touch up paint last year and said it shouldn't give me any problems, do I have anything to worry about? Should I throw some more touch up paint and clearcoat on there?

Posted by: admin Posted on: May 11th, 2005, 4:14am
Reply: 1

Are they areas rusty at all?

» Print page generated: May 27th, 2018, 5:51pm «
Powered by e-blah Platinum 5 � 2001-2004